Digital Media Analyst
Small media company is looking for a Digital Media Analyst to be a leading member of a small Media team, a creative, rigorous, and nimble group that is dedicated to developing powerful, cutting-edge, media, marketing, and audience development strategies. We are looking for an innovative and strategic thinker who helps our clients maximize their impact through reporting on and recommending implications for digital campaign analytics and sales trends; optimizing SEM strategies; and fine tuning audience profiles and developing creative tactics for social media campaign (re)targeting.
Candidates should have a strong background in digital, social media, broadcast, and sales analytics and strategy; and SEM. They should combine big picture thinking ⎯ such as understanding the client’s goals, metrics, audiences, and future opportunities ⎯ with an acute attention to detail and ability to manage deadlines.
• Lead ongoing paid search campaigns, track performance, and continually optimize to client’s KPIs.
• Manage 3rd party tags and tracking pixels.
• Prepare and present regular “scorecards” and executive summaries of campaign and sales analytics, trends, and recommendations to clients on a regular basis.
• Track effects of online and broadcast efforts on KPIs, and provide strategic recommendations on how to optimize marketing and media initiatives.
• Lead online research initiatives (i.e. Facebook A/B testing) to better understand current and future audience basis.
• Develop and maintain audience profiles for each client, based on analytics and research.
• Participate in client- and firm-led audience research studies, and segmentation analyses.
• Keep the agency current on the latest trends in media, digital, social, etc. and present these opportunities and strategies within the company and to the clients.
• Collaborate with media team and leadership to develop services and products related to digital and broadcast media analytics.
• 1–2 years experience of full-time digital media analytics, reporting, and strategy (experience in broadcast is also a plus).
• Ability to extract actionable insights from raw data.
• Depth of knowledge of digital marketing and audience trends (preferably in the cultural and/or entertainment worlds).
• Expertise in GoogleAnalytics, Tag Manager, AdWords, and Bing Ads (Google certification is a plus).
• Expertise in Facebook promoted posts and other forms of paid advertising on Facebook.
• Proficiency at generating and implementing tags and tracking.
• Exceptional research, communication, problem-solving, presentation, and writing skills.
• Enthusiasm for team building and innovation.
• Ability to manage simultaneous tasks in a fast-paced environment, working both independently and collaboratively.
• Dedication to and passion for the cultural and creative world.
• Proficiency in Excel, KeyNote, and PowerPoint.
• B.A. required.
Contact email@example.com for more information.