Media Planner, NYC
- New York, NY
Bridal/wedding media company serving as an online hub for bridal bloggers' content and inspiration, posting the latest in wedding information, trends, and giveaways.
We pride ourselves on being a collaborative, fun, creative and passionate group of people, encouraging the use of our individual strengths and personalities to create innovative digital solutions for the wedding & bridal industry.
Currently looking to hire a Media Planner to join the Media Department. The ideal candidate will assist the Media Manager in buying & planning media, writing and proofing editorial content and assisting with the website. This is a unique opportunity to be creative and analytical.
- Research new areas to purchase media
- Help negotiate rates for media buys
- Collect and analyze campaign performance reports
- Responsible for creating sponsored content
- Manage editorial calendar & deadlines
- Perform final edits on all materials prior to release
- A bachelor’s degree
- Detailed oriented
- Strong writing and oral communication skills, must have writing experience
- Excellent multitasking, project management, and time management skills
- Some Photoshop knowledge
- Experienced using MS Office (word, excel, powerpoint)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Competitive Base salary
- Health & Benefits