Internship @ Spiire (Social Impact Org)
Spiire is seeking an NYC marketing and operations program coordinator to assist with upcoming initiatives in 2017. This intern must be passionate about LGBTQ+ thought leadership and have some experience in marketing and community building. We'd like for you to start immediately, but we are flexible about the duration of the internship.
You will be working in a culture-driven environment, with a small team of passionate individuals committed to building out a network of LGBTQ+ thought leaders. We look forward to working with a self-starter with an eye for detail!
Internship details below. Contact email@example.com for more information and to apply.
Duration: Start immediately - flexible end date, with a minimum 6-month commitment.
Max is 10 month (or end of year).
Commitment: At least 2 days/week, ideally Tuesday & Wednesday (although we are flexible)
- Manage daily communications in/out of organization
- Initiate outreach to lgbtq+ organizations + lgbtq+ thought leaders
- Collect, organize and report on market data
- Organize and execute the fulfillment of sponsorship
- Manage pre- and post-event logistics
- Manage editorial calendar: on and offline
- Contribute to creativity + innovation
- Work in a one-of-a-kind start-up
- Receive direct coaching from founders
- Opportunity for employment + advancement
- Introduction to an influential network
- Work in a culture-driven environment
- Must be a mission fit
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be resourceful
- Must be a critical thinker
- Must be detail and process oriented
- Must be coachable
- Must be able to provide input
Currently, this is a for-credit position only, but open to a stipend for the right candidate.