Talent Acquisition Internship, Akimbo
NYC startup Akimbo is currently hiring a talent acquisition intern for the Fall semester. Akimbo is a job-matching service specifically for diverse candidates, including LGBT individuals, people of color, and women.
At Akimbo, we know the improved pathway for diversity and inclusion in business starts with authentic and strategic candidate sourcing. We believe that systematic, planned and focused efforts will lead to better, more inclusive economy, and most importantly, these initiatives will create an avenue in which underdogs reach their full potential.
If you've ever wanted to have a chance to be a part of something that has a visible and immediate impact in people's lives, if you believe in owning what you build, and if you’re looking for a place that will challenge you to improve every day, then we think that you’ll feel right at home with us at Akimbo.
1. Interest or experience in business development, staffing, and/or the recruiting industry.
2. Create innovative and resourceful sourcing strategies to find hidden talent via unconventional means.
3. Understanding/knowledge of Boolean/ Taleo or other tracking systems
4. Comfortable with using Linkedn and other employment oriented social networking services
5. Strategic thinker with a natural flair for networking and relationship building
Overall, we are looking for a candidate who has exceptional abilities to convey the company’s story and match that with the job seekers career interest.
If you are independent, adaptable, motivated and are looking to join the recruitment industry, this is the right place for you.
Besides professional development, we will provide you with an office, coffee/drinks, and references/connections to other companies in the NYC startup community.
For this internship, we require at least 15 hours per week, but we are flexible. Most work can be done remotely, but we require some in-person meetings with the team.
Please email email@example.com for more information.